Showing 0 of 0 Destinations In Maldives
What To Expect
Indian Ocean yacht charter
The third largest of the earth’s oceans, the Indian Ocean is home to some of the most beautiful island nations throughout. Bordered by Africa, Asia — including the ocean’s namesake India — and Australia, cruise the waters during an Indian Ocean yacht charter and you will not be disappointed.
Lying off the eastern coast of Africa, between four and 10 degrees south of the equator in the Indian Ocean, you will find the 115 granite and coral islands of the Seychelles. Most of these islands are uninhabited, offering pristine beaches and fabulous, secluded cruising during an Indian Ocean yacht charter. Below the waterline, there is an array of snorkeling and diving opportunities and ashore, civilization can be found on one of four main islands, Mahe, Praslin, La Digue and Silhouette. The capital of the Seychelles, Mahe has plenty of vibrant culture to enjoy.
Traveling northeast toward India, you will find the Maldives, 26 coral atoll islands strung out across 90,000 square kilometers. Here friendly villagers invite you to dive into their eclectic melting-pot culture, which features influences from Asia, Africa and Arabia. Renowned for diving and surfing, there is plenty of activity to keep you on your toes during an Indian Ocean yacht charter.
• Dine 16-feet under the sea at Ithaa Undersea Restaurant at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island.
• A thrilling seaplane ride with your camera in tow will result in some incredible photographs.
• Dive the Fotteyo Kandu, Vaavu Atoll, which features reefs, marine life, caves, overhangs and other incredible sites.
• Enjoy the amenities at the award-winning One&Only spa at the Reethi Rah.
• Visit the beautiful Grand Friday Mosque on Male for a taste of local culture and spirituality.